Odoo Connector is a powerful framework to develop any kind of
bi-directional connector between Odoo (Open Source ERP) and any other
software or service.
This Odoo add-on has a modular and generic core, with the
ability to be extended with additional modules for new features or
The development of Odoo Connector has been started by Camptocamp and is now
maintained by Camptocamp, Akretion, Acsone and several Contributors.
Subscribe to the project’s mailing list (name: Connectors)
Learn how to Contribute
- 100% Open Source (AGPL version 3): the full source code is available
- Not only designed to connect Odoo with e-commerce backends,
rather it is adaptable to connect Odoo with any type of service.
- Robust for high volumetries and easy to monitor thanks to a Jobs Queue.
- A flexible set of building blocks, it does not force to a certain
implementation but leaves the final choice to the
developer on how to use the proposed pieces.
- See a Code Overview with examples of code
Last minute information regarding Odoo 9
- A crowdfunding campaign is currently running to finance the migration of this connector to make it compatible with Odoo 9. Be part of this project now! More info here
Connectors based on the framework